All sectors of the economy are undergoing unprecedented transformation. The need for speed and flexibility has never been greater. As companies navigate the uncertain waters towards the next normal, leaders must lead through change in faster, nimbler ways. The future of the business depends on it.
The virtual edition of our Nimble Change Leadership™ program is as intense, unmatched and impactful as in person. Both are powered by our highly immersive STEP UP!™ Game – a competitive simulation that feels all too real.
- Embrace 5 critical mindset shifts for the age of digital disruption
- Learn the essentials of the ORCHANGO Method for nimble change leadership
- Apply unique tools and techniques – in both the virtual classroom and their real world (between sessions)
Bottom line: nimble change leadership for the next normal.
We adapt the facilitation and content to accommodate existing leaders (any level), future leaders, change agents, mixed audiences, Board of Directors, etc.
For maximum impact, each virtual cohort is usually capped at 18 participants i.e. 3 teams with up to 6 members competing in STEP UP!™.
The program is available in English or French.
- 3 virtual live sessions of 3.5 hours each
- Spread over a few weeks and based on our Learn-and-Execute® methodology
- Via video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings or equivalent) and digital breakout workspaces
- Option: customized 1-on-1 Transformation Advisory Package to further guide and support participating leaders as they execute change in the real world
- Foundation for Nimble Change Leadership – featuring the Change Stethoscope to monitor commitment and resistance on the fly
- STEP UP!™ Game Simulation – featuring the Ladder of Commitment-Resistance to work through the politics of change with integrity
- Leveraging our Real-World Experiences – unleashing the power of guided group reflection for maximum learning
STRATEGIZE. INFLUENCE. WIN.
Compete to come out on top by tackling widespread resistance and internal politics.
STEP UP!™ is a facilitated learning board game (“serious game”) for organizations faced with uncertainty, fast-paced change and digital disruption.
The simulation challenges competing teams to take on a tricky digital transformation. The objective is to successful pivot a major business of Korbus Global – an international B2B company. There are plenty of obstacles, internal politics and twists that simulate the real world. How will the players pull it off?
The characters and dynamics in STEP UP!™ are based on a real-life business scenario. Players learn how to apply the ORCHANGO Method while drawing parallels with their own real-world challenges.
The result is a learning experience that threads nimble change leadership into the players’ “DNA” and the organization’s culture.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what it really takes to successfully execute change in today’s unprecedented business environment
- Adopt 5 critical mindsets for nimble change leadership in the age of digital disruption
- Boost your effectiveness as a transformational leader with nimble tools, techniques and “game plans” that are highly practical and unique
- Become a Co-Disruptor who advances the company’s agenda by working through the politics of change with integrity (i.e. “light-side politics” vs. “dark-side politics”)
- Invest your limited time, energy, and influence more strategically when driving change
- Maximize your organizational impact and propel your career for the next normal
We also deliver Nimble Change Leadership™ in person.
Highly recommended by past graduates
When asked how likely they are to recommend this live-virtual program to colleagues and professional contacts, 95% of past graduates responded “Likely” or “Very likely”. The vast majority selected “Very likely”.
The resulting Net Promoter Score (NPS) oscillated between +50 (Excellent) and +85 (World-Class) – depending on the cohort.
I have been fortunate to attend two different ORCHANGO courses. Both provided exceptional, unique and practical insights and tools that proved to be immediately valuable after I left the classroom. Edmond’s experience and energy, combined with the ORCHANGO methodology provided an unmatched training experience. I have since encouraged several staff members to participate in the Nimble Change Leadership program to foster their professional development, and in turn, improve our team’s organizational effectiveness.
– Matt Caplin, Head of Technology Services, Windsor Police Service
Very engaging and interactive. NOT BORING!!
It was a refreshing new way to look at change leadership. I enjoyed the simulation to reinforce the concepts.
It was great to experience a highly interactive program virtually. It made the experience feel a little more “normal” in light of having to connect remotely so often.
The live-virtual version was very good [this leader had previously experienced STEP UP!™ in person]. In some aspects it was better! Very good content. So much that can apply to my daily work.
Very engaging, practical, informative and fun. I LOVED the facilitation, the passion, the energy.
As a member of the winning team, how could it be anything but excellent! Seriously, the educational content was terrific.