All sectors of the economy are undergoing unprecedented transformation. The need for speed and flexibility has never been greater. As companies navigate the uncertain waters towards the next normal, leaders must lead through change in faster, nimbler ways. The future of the business depends on it.
The virtual edition of our Nimble Change Leadership™ program is as intense, unmatched and impactful as in person. Both are powered by our highly immersive STEP UP!™ Game – a competitive simulation that feels all too real.
- Embrace 5 critical mindset shifts for the age of digital disruption
- Learn the essentials of the ORCHANGO Method for nimble change leadership
- Apply unique tools and techniques – in both the virtual classroom and their real world (between sessions)
Bottom line: nimble change leadership for the new / next normal.
This program is for leaders, intrapreneurs and change agents who:
- Instinctively know that to succeed in the new normal, a nimbler approach to transformation leadership is required.
- Recognize that transformation is a political game but want to work with integrity through the politics of change.
For maximum impact, each live-virtual cohort is capped at 18 participants i.e. 3 teams with up to 6 members competing in STEP UP!™.
- 3 virtual live sessions of 3.5 hours each
- Spread over a few weeks and based on our Learn-and-Execute® methodology
- Via video conferencing app (Zoom Meetings) and proprietary digital breakout workspaces
- Option: customized 1-on-1 Transformation Advisory Package to further guide and support participating leaders as they execute change in the real world
- Foundation for Nimble Change Leadership – featuring the Change Stethoscope to monitor commitment and resistance on the fly
- 5 mindset shifts for the age of digital disruption
- The Change Stethoscope™
- Setting the stage for the STEP UP!™ Game
- STEP UP!™ Game Simulation – featuring the Ladder of Commitment-Resistance to work through the politics of change with integrity
- Leg #1 – Giorgio’s first week at Korbus U.K.
- Leg #2 – Mapping out the top influencers
- Leg #3 – Segmenting with the Ladder of Commitment-Resistance™
- Leg #4 – Analyzing and plotting the course
- Declaring the winning team
- Video “How the real Korbus U.K. case unfolded” to watch after the session
- Leveraging our Real-World Experiences – unleashing the power of guided group reflection for maximum learning
- Unleashing the power of Learn-and-Execute®
- Reflecting on our real-world experiences
- 3 key characteristics of Co-Disruptors™
- Continuing to raise our nimble game
STRATEGIZE. INFLUENCE. WIN.
Compete to come out on top by tackling widespread resistance and internal politics.
STEP UP!™ is a facilitated learning board game (“serious game”) for organizations faced with uncertainty, fast-paced change and digital disruption.
The simulation challenges competing teams to take on a tricky digital transformation. The objective is to successful pivot a major business of Korbus Global – an international B2B company. There are plenty of obstacles, internal politics and twists that simulate the real world. How will the players pull it off?
The characters and dynamics in STEP UP!™ are based on a real-life business scenario. Players learn how to apply the ORCHANGO Method while drawing parallels with their own real-world challenges.
The result is a learning experience that threads nimble change leadership into the players’ “DNA” and the organization’s culture.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what it really takes to successfully execute change in today’s unprecedented business environment
- Adopt 5 critical mindsets for nimble change leadership in the age of digital disruption
- Boost your effectiveness as a transformational leader with nimble tools, techniques and “game plans” that are highly practical and unique
- Become a Co-Disruptor who advances the company’s agenda by working through the politics of change with integrity (i.e. “light-side politics” vs. “dark-side politics”)
- Invest your limited time, energy, and influence more strategically when driving change
- Maximize your organizational impact and propel your career for the next normal
Edmond Mellina, ORCHANGO president & co-founder, will be the lead-facilitator throughout the program.
- Fees: CAD 1,675 (Canadian Dollars) per participant + applicable taxes; fees includes:
- Live-virtual facilitation including STEP UP!™ Game simulation i.e. 10.5+ hours of classroom learning spread over time, with real-world application in between
- Participant materials
- Email communications throughout the program
- Certificate of completion, as well as Digital badge (via CanCred Factory)
- Individual license to use the ORCHANGO intellectual property delivered through the program (prohibited uses include: teaching; distributing; derivative work; competing; selling – contact us for more details)
- Registration and seat reservation
- Scroll down and click on the button corresponding to the cohort you’d like to join; a registration form will open in your browser; fill and submit the form
- We will review your application and confirm via email that your seat has been reserved; we will attach a formal invoice specifying the options available for payment
- Please note that to confirm your participation, we would need to receive payment of the program fees in full before the start of the program
- Cancellation and substitution
- Full refund if participant cancels at least 31 calendar days before the start of the program
- No refund but credit or participant substitution if registered participant cancels 30 calendar days or less before the start of the program (admin fee: CAD 250 + applicable taxes)
- No refund nor participant substitution if no-show
Registration for this cohort is now closed
Highly recommended by past graduates
When asked how likely they were to recommend this live-virtual program to colleagues and professional contacts, 100% of past graduates responded “likely” or “very likely”
Very engaging and interactive. NOT BORING!!
It was a refreshing new way to look at change leadership. I enjoyed the simulation to reinforce the concepts.
It was great to experience a highly interactive program virtually. It made the experience feel a little more “normal” in light of having to connect remotely so often.
The live-virtual version was very good [this leader had previously experienced STEP UP!™ in person]. In some aspects it was better! Very good content. So much that can apply to my daily work.
Very engaging, practical, informative and fun. I LOVED the facilitation, the passion, the energy.
I have been fortunate to attend two different ORCHANGO courses. Both provided exceptional, unique and practical insights and tools that proved to be immediately valuable after I left the classroom. Edmond’s experience and energy, combined with the ORCHANGO methodology provided an unmatched training experience. I have since encouraged several staff members to participate in the Nimble Change Leadership program to foster their professional development, and in turn, improve our team’s organizational effectiveness.
As a member of the winning team, how could it be anything but excellent! Seriously, the educational content was terrific.