Nimble change capabilities require leadership bench strength
Ubiquitous and effective leadership is key to surviving and thriving in the digital age.
Nimble change management is a game of proximity. Distant leaders cannot play the game effectively, whether you measure distance in terms of geography or hierarchical levels. Local leaders – throughout the organization and at all levels – represent the true keystone of change. That is because they have significantly more influence on their people than any distant senior executives.
We are known for the high-impact of our leadership development programs and related services.
About our leadership development programs
We work with our clients on delivering custom and/or off-the-shelves leadership development programs to build their leadership bench strength.
- These programs can be a single workshop to address a specific need; an ambitious year-long, action-learning Leadership Academy experience; or anything in between!
- To ensure maximum impact from the investment in leadership, we anchor leadership development to the execution of the business plan as well as the culture change and innovation imperatives. We do that through Learn and Execute® − our action-learning methodology.
- Through the STEP UP!™ game (ORCHANGO’s flagship simulated experience), leaders learn the essentials of the ORCHANGO Method™ for nimble change leadership.
- We have the best learning programs for change management − period!
- We have unique learning programs for corporate innovators.
- We have other learning programs on leadership, which we tailor as/if required to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Strategic transformation advisory services
- Senior executives in pivotal roles.
- Leaders with challenging transformation mandates.
- Innovation teams.
- Transformation teams.
These guiding discussions and the advice we provide focus on strategic business transformation; nimble change leadership; team effectiveness; cross-functional issues; other strategic and/or critical issues; and, of course, culture change.