Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 45-90 minutes (or more with a keynote + workshop combo).
- Format: in-person, live-virtual or hybrid.
- Target audience: leaders & professionals at all levels.
- Language: English or French.
What explains the success of Greta Thunberg’s movement against climate change? Of course, the timing is right (unfortunately). She does a good job at bolstering her points with solid data. And she is social-media savvy.
But there is something else that Greta does extremely well: she taps into the amazing power of emotions. That is the root of her success.
In this highly dynamic keynote, Edmond explains what makes emotions so powerful. Through compelling examples and vivid stories from the real world, he illustrates how to build momentum by building the Emotional Case™ for change – and not just the business case. He highlights key take-aways for corporate leaders & professionals working on transforming their organizations.
Edmond delivers this keynote with the passion, humour and engaging style that are his trademarks.
- Learn the secret behind all successful movements for change.
- Discuss practical ways to build the Emotional Case™ for change in the corporate world.
- Get inspired to multiply your effectiveness as a change leader!
Related episode from the #NimbleVlog
This episode launched the #NimbleVlog. A few days after a massive climate rally in Montreal (Canada), Edmond reflects on the success of young Swedish activist Greta Thunberg’s movement. He highlights a key take-away for corporate leaders working on transforming their organizations.
Example of promo video
We recorded this clip before Edmond delivered this keynote to AAGEF Ontario. The membership of Association des Alumni des Grandes Écoles Françaises is made of Elite French Graduate Schools Alumni. These schools are the French equivalent to the Ivy League colleges and universities in the USA.
Other keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For anyone impacted by change
For change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization
- The Six Change Personas™ – Multiplying our resilience and impact as change makers
- Nimble Decision-Making™ – Better, faster decisions at the right level in the business
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For C-Suite executives & corporate directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy