At the beginning of a transformation (strategic, digital or otherwise), the following questions are top-of-mind for C-Suite executives and/or Board members:
- What are the top risks and organizational barriers from a change management standpoint?
- How can we best mitigate or remove them?
- More importantly, how can we ensure success?
In the midst of the transformation, the top questions usually become:
- Why is the transformation not going as expected?
- How can we get it back on track?
… to confidence within 4-to-6 weeks
We come in and do our thing:
- Assessing the situation by leveraging our unmatched expertise and unbiased perspective.
- Providing a crystal-clear understanding of the top risks and organizational issues − with a special focus on the human dimension.
- Co-creating with the client a change management strategy − along with specific and pragmatic actions − to execute the transformation successfully (if at the beginning) or get it back on track (if in the midst of it).
- Building the necessary impetus to get going.
Bottom line: renewed confidence, clear direction and positive momentum.
After that, the client organization can continue on its own or with further assistance, from us or another firm.