Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 45-90 minutes.
- Format: in-person, live-virtual or hybrid.
- Target audience: anyone impacted by change (associates, leaders, etc.).
- Language: English or French.
We have another version of this keynote for change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization and/or its external environment (leaders, HRPBs, project teams, PMO, change agents, intrapreneurs, innovation specialists, SMEs, strategic planners, business analysts, sales professionals, external liaison specialists, etc.). ➡️ Click here to check it out…
When impacted by change, we adopt one of Six Change Personas — depending on how we truly feel about the change: Campaigner; Helper; Skeptic; Wind Watcher; Foot Dragger; Torpedo.
As our feelings evolve, we naturally switch personas. Each one has a good side… and a dark side.
In this highly dynamic and interactive keynote, Edmond introduces the Six Change Personas. He shares research data to highlight how often we adopt each of them.
Then, Edmond guides the audience through an exploration of each persona. Participants leverage the insights gained through this collective reflection to strengthen their resilience during times of change.
Edmond delivers this keynote with the passion, humour and engaging style that are his trademarks.
- Discover the Six Change Personas™ we adopt based on how we feel about the change.
- Know what to do when “wearing” a specific persona, based on what is good vs. more problematic about it.
- Develop the necessary perspective to increase your resilience!
Related episode from the #NimbleVlog
Edmond explains why transformation leaders should move away from using broad categories of stakeholders such as: Supporters, Fence Sitters and Opponents. He introduces the ORCHANGO Ladder of Commitment-Resistance™ – a nimble tool that is way more practical; and specifically designed to work with and through the inevitable politics of change…
Other keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For anyone impacted by change
For change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization
- The Six Change Personas™ – Multiplying our resilience and impact as change makers
- Nimble Decision-Making™ – Better, faster decisions at the right level in the business
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For C-Suite executives & corporate directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy