Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 30-90 minutes (or more with a keynote + workshop combo).
- Format: in-person, live-virtual or hybrid.
- Target audience: C-Suite Executives & Corporate Directors.
- Language: English or French.
In our increasingly digital world, corporate transformation has become a top imperative across sectors. To succeed with the challenge, it is critical to work on three tightly integrated thrusts:
- Strategic / business planning & execution;
- Leadership & change capability building;
- Culture change − which is the thrust around which everything else evolves.
In this highly dynamic and interactive keynote, Edmond illustrates how to integrate the three thrusts by drawing on his rich international experience executing challenging corporate transformations. He helps audience members assess current transformations and prepare for upcoming ones.
Edmond delivers this keynote with the passion, humour and engaging style that are his trademarks.
- Discuss the importance of working on the three thrusts in an integrated manner.
- Assess your organization’s current / upcoming transformations and identify pragmatic ways to ensure success.
- Get inspired to make your organization “future-ready”!
Related episodes from the #NimbleVlog
The topic of this episode of the #NimbleVlog, which launched Season 02, was culture change. Edmond Mellina talks about our Culture Modelling process. He shares five tips to move from talk to action…
To make their business nimbler, senior executives should borrow the 1st page from the Agile Movement in software development by co-creating, developing, and publishing a C-Suite Nimble Manifesto. In this episode of the #NimbleVlog, Edmond provides pragmatic tips on how to do it…
Other keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For anyone impacted by change
For change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization
- The Six Change Personas™ – Multiplying our resilience and impact as change makers
- Nimble Decision-Making™ – Better, faster decisions at the right level in the business
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For C-Suite executives & corporate directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy