Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 45-90 minutes.
- Format: in-person, live-virtual or hybrid.
- Target audience: leaders & professionals at all levels.
- Language: English or French.
Established organizations have a stark choice to make: continuously disrupt themselves or risk becoming irrelevant. Therefore, they need disruptive talents. Researchers have developed profiling instruments to help identify disruptive talents. That is a good start.
But if having raw disruptive talents is great for startups, it can dangerously back-fire in established organizations. The latter require corporate innovators who continuously reinvent the business without falling victim to the infamous “corporate immune system”. These special talents are the Co-disruptors™.
In this highly dynamic and interactive keynote, Edmond explains what it take to be a true Co-disruptor™. He provides participants with an opportunity to reflect on the way they lead or advocate for change. As a result, they identify ways to better contribute to the ongoing success of their organization.
Edmond delivers this keynote with the passion, humour and engaging style that are his trademarks.
- Learn what it takes to be a true Co-Disruptor™.
- Reflect on your approach when leading or advocating for change.
- Get inspired to raise your game and better contribute to reinventing your organization!
Related episode from the #NimbleVlog
A point made by panelist Michel Servoz at the annual conference of Institute of Corporate Directors prompted this new episode (the related mini-clip is embedded in the video). ORCHANGO’s president & co-founder Edmond Mellina talks about what we call “The Co-Disruptors™”. Three characteristics set these leaders apart from “unbridled disruptors”. The latter are great for start-ups… but not in established organizations. As businesses navigate the turbulent waters to the next normal, identifying these Co-Disruptors and giving them opportunities to do their magic is paramount…
Other keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For anyone impacted by change
For change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization
- The Six Change Personas™ – Multiplying our resilience and impact as change makers
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For C-Suite executives & corporate directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy