Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 45-90 minutes (or more with a keynote + workshop combo).
- Format: in-person, live-virtual or hybrid.
- Target audience: internal or external change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization and/or its external environment: leaders, HRPBs, project teams, PMO, change agents, intrapreneurs, innovation specialists, SMEs, strategic planners, business analysts, sales professionals, external liaison specialists, etc.
- Language: English or French.
Note − we have a similar keynote for people impacted by change (associates, leaders, etc.)
➡️ Click here to check it out…
During times of change, we adopt one of Six Change Personas™ — depending on how we truly feel about the change: Campaigner; Helper; Skeptic; Wind Watcher; Foot Dragger; or Torpedo. As our feelings evolve, we naturally switch personas. Each one has a good side… and a dark side.
In this highly dynamic and interactive workshop, Edmond will start by introducing the Six Change Personas™. He will share research data to highlight how often we adopt each of them.
He will then guide the audience of change makers through a two-step reflection. First, when they are on the receiving end of change. Second, when they are either driving the change or the face of it.
Through this reflection, not only will participants increase their resilience; they will become significantly more strategic as change makers – investing their limited time, energy, and influence where it matters the most.
- Different & powerful tool – Explore the Six Change Personas™ that people adopt when impacted by change
- Resilience – Develop the necessary perspective to increase your resilience
- Change maker – Invest your limited time, energy & influence more strategically when working with those on the receiving end of change
Related episode from the #NimbleVlog
Edmond explains why transformation leaders should move away from using broad categories of stakeholders such as: Supporters, Fence Sitters and Opponents. He introduces the ORCHANGO Ladder of Commitment-Resistance™ – a nimble tool that is way more practical; and specifically designed to work with and through the inevitable politics of change…
Other keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For anyone impacted by change
For change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization
- The Six Change Personas™ – Multiplying our resilience and impact as change makers
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For sales pros and anyone who has to influence the external environment
- The Six Change Personas™ – Being more strategic with our limited time, energy & influence as Sales Pros
For anyone involved in decision-making
For C-Suite executives & corporate directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy