How we work
- Contrary to the big consulting firms, we don’t bait & switch: our president & co-founder personally leads all consulting and most learning engagements – from beginning to end; and we don’t involve junior consultants.
- Also, we love transferring our expertise to our clients (it might not make the most business sense, but it’s definitely the right thing to do).
- By design, we work very closely with our clients because it’s the only way to: a) succeed with a transformation; b) build the client organization’s #nimble change capabilities.
- We commit to a fixed price and focus on delivering the outcome-based objectives we agreed upon.
- We are super flexible in our approach (which is one of the reasons for our fixed-price philosophy) – after all, nimble is our core business!
- Thanks to the above, we are proud to report a 100% success rate with corporate transformations – over a 30-year period!!! That means not only since the launch of ORCHANGO in 2002, but also before when our president & co-founder was leading challenging transformations from inside organizations. Of course, we need to be directly and significantly involved to ensure success.
- Our track record has to be contrasted with the average success rate of transformations, which has remained at around 30% since the first independent research was conducted about it four decades ago…