Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 45-90 minutes (or more with a keynote + workshop combo).
- Format: in-person, live-virtual or hybrid.
- Target audience: sales professionals (particularly those involved in complex B2B consultative selling) and anyone who needs to influence in the company’s external environment (e.g. in the healthcare industry: market access specialists, regulatory affairs professionals, scientific affairs specialists, etc.)
- Language: English or French.
Note − this keynote for Sales Pros is based on our highly popular session for change-makers.
When selling complex B2B solutions, Sales Pros are basically advocating for change. Through the sales process, interlocutors will adopt one of Six Change Personas™ — depending on how they truly feel about the change: Campaigner; Helper; Skeptic; Wind Watcher; Foot Dragger; or Torpedo. As these feelings evolve, these stakeholders will switch personas.
In this highly dynamic and interactive workshop, Edmond will start by introducing the Six Change Personas™. He will share research data to highlight how often we adopt each of them.
He will then guide the audience of Sales Pros through a two-step reflection. First, when they are on the receiving end of change. Second, when they are advocating for change as part of the consultative selling process.
Through this reflection, not only will participants increase their resilience as Sales Pros; they will become significantly more effective – by strategically investing their limited time, energy, and influence where it matters the most to close the sale.
- Different & powerful tool – Explore the Six Change Personas™ that people adopt when impacted by change
- Resilience – Develop the necessary perspective to increase your resilience when dealing with change
- Sales effectiveness – Invest your limited time, energy & influence more strategically to close the sale
Related episode from the #NimbleVlog
Edmond explains why transformation leaders should move away from using broad categories of stakeholders such as: Supporters, Fence Sitters and Opponents. He introduces the ORCHANGO Ladder of Commitment-Resistance™ – a nimble tool that is way more practical; and specifically designed to work with and through the inevitable politics of change…
Other keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For anyone impacted by change
For change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization
- The Six Change Personas™ – Multiplying our resilience and impact as change makers
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For anyone involved in decision-making
For C-Suite executives & corporate directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy