Latest article by ORCHANGO President & Co-founder Edmond Mellina, written for Talent Canada. When the…
When we talk with C-suite executives and other transformation leaders about change management for the age of digital disruption, we regularly point to five mindset shifts that are necessary to move from sluggish to #nimble.
We decided to capture them via this infographic featured below.
These mindset shifts mean:
- Rethinking the overall approach to change management.
- Debunking the myth of the importance of Executive Sponsorship.
- Moving away from the centralized approach to change capability building that has been prevalent for the past 20 years.
- Seriously challenging the usefulness of mainstream approaches to change management (Prosci and the likes).
- Looking very differently at corporate politics during times of change.