Each year in September, DeGroote School of Business (McMaster University) invites ORCHANGO president & co-founder…
NEWS RELEASE | July 08, 2014 | Toronto, ON, Canada
ORCHANGO, a firm with world-class expertise in change management that specializes in building the change capabilities of client organizations, is pleased to announce that its president will speak at the 2014 conference of the Canadian Society of Training & Development (CSTD).
The theme of this year’s national conference will be: “CONNECT. COLLABORATE. TRANSFORM.”
CSTD’s Conference & Trade Show will connect roughly 1,500 workplace learning professionals from across Canada. The largest Canadian gathering of its kind, the CSTD 2014 will offer a compelling program of research, case studies, thought provoking Keynotes and Thought Leader sessions presented by industry experts.
ORCHANGO president Edmond Mellina will present a client case – see details below. The discussion will be geared towards senior leaders in the Learning and Development space.
This will be Mellina’s 3rd appearance at the esteemed annual conference: 2004, 2011 and 2014.
overview of the session
How to build change capacity and a culture of change leadership – a client story.
DATE & TIME
Friday, November 14 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm.
“300 = Senior – Professionals who demonstrate mastery in the workplace learning field”
ALIGNMENT WITH THE CONFERENCE THEME
- CONNECT with leaders to build a culture of change leadership.
- COLLABORATE to develop an organization’s change capacity, activate the real “keystone” in change management and integrate learning with change execution.
- TRANSFORM organizations by threading change management into the leadership culture.
Increasing change capacity and embedding change management into the organizational culture have become strategic imperatives. At the same time, organizations are preoccupied with trying to successfully execute critical change despite significant levels of resistance.
Four years ago, one of ORCHANGO’s clients embarked on an ambitious journey to overcome these challenges.
Through an interactive case presentation, you will discover how the organization multiplied its ability to absorb change and built a culture of change leadership while successfully rolling out complex change.
Learning was – and still is – the engine that propelled the organization’s journey.
- Learn how to develop an organization’s change capacity.
- Discover the real “keystone” in change management.
- Learn how to embed change management into the leadership culture.
- Recognize the importance of integrating learning with change execution.
- Recognize a huge opportunity for the learning function.
TO FIND OUT MORE
Edmond Mellina | [email protected] | +1-416-607-6474