The International Trade Council (ITC) has once again invited ORCHANGO's president & co-founder Edmond Mellina…
The webinar will be held on September 19, 2023 at 1:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Overview below ⬇️ and registration via ITC’s website.
Nimble Decision-Making with the D.A.I. Model
Making decisions in a timely fashion and at the right level in the business
In the new normal, being sluggish versus nimble in decision-making is a sure way to end up like the proverbial Dodo… extinct!
We are not talking here about major strategic decisions – these are few and far between. Rather, we are referring to the multitude of decisions businesses make throughout the year. The key is for these decisions to be made in a timely fashion and at the right level in the organization.
Interestingly, the most popular decision frameworks are not well suited to day-to-day, agile decision-making. However, a lesser-known model has proven ideal to drive nimbleness: the D.A.I. framework, where D stands for Decision maker; A for Advice givers; and I for Informed stakeholders.
In this highly dynamic and interactive presentation, Edmond will guide participants through a three-step exploration:
- What are the main symptoms of sluggish decision-making?
- What makes D.A.I. the best model for agile decision-making; and how does it work?
- What are the respective mindsets and behaviours to embrace depending on whether you are the D, A or I for a given decision?
Edmond will deliver this webinar with the passion, humour and engaging style that are his trademarks!
As a result of participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Recognize sluggish decision-making when you see it.
- Explain why D.A.I. is the best model for agile decision-making.
- Describe how D.A.I. works.
- Articulate specific mindsets and behaviours to embrace when either the D, A or I for a given decision.
Featured below ⬇️ is a related episode from Edmond’s #NimbleVlog…