Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 45-90 minutes (or more with a keynote + workshop combo).
- Format: in-person, live-virtual or hybrid.
- Target audience: leaders & professionals at all levels.
- Language: English or French.
In the new-normal, organizations whose decision-making is sluggish will end up like the proverbial Dodo… extinct!
We are not talking here about big strategic decisions – these are few and far between. Instead, we are referring to the gazillions of decisions organizations make throughout the year.
In this highly dynamic and interactive keynote, Edmond will guide the audience through a three-step exploration:
- What are the key symptoms of sluggish decision-making?
- Which decision-making model is best to drive agility?
- How can we build up nimbleness while making actual decisions?
Edmond delivers this keynote with the passion, humour and engaging style that are his trademarks.
- Recognize sluggish decision-making when you see it.
- Find out which decision-making framework is best for nimbleness.
- Leverage action-learning to build up nimble decision-making capabilities!
Related episodes from the #NimbleVlog
To be nimble, organizations must make decisions in a timely fashion and at the right level in the business. Interestingly, the most popular decision frameworks are not the best for day-to-day, agile decision making… So, which model should you use to drive nimbleness?
How can you tell your organization’s decision-making is sluggish – in other words NOT nimble?
Other keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For anyone impacted by change
For change makers i.e. anyone working on transforming the organization
- The Six Change Personas™ – Multiplying our resilience and impact as change makers
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For C-Suite executives & corporate directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy