Bel article de François Bergeron, rédacteur en chef de l'Express de Toronto, à propos du 9ème…
🎤 On November 29, the Ontario chapter of the Association des Alumni des Grandes Écoles Françaises (AAGEF) will be holding the 9th edition of its annual Entrepreneur Challenge. AAGEF Ontario is the association for Elite French Graduate Schools Alumni working and living in Ontario.
As last year, ORCHANGO’s president & co-founder Edmond Mellina − who is a graduate of École Centrale Marseille − will be emceeing & moderating the event. It will be held in the prestigious auditorium and rooftop reception space of the Glendon campus of York University.
Finalists and jury
Out of the 35 applications received, the selection committee picked three finalists who will pitch their projects in front of our jury and the audience. The finalists are:
- Priya Tronsgard, founder Edify Learning Spaces
- Jack Lau Lau, founder Litespace
- Rachel Cohen-Murison, founder Viduu
The esteemed jury will be providing three different vantage points:
- ☑ Corporate CEO: Julie Bonamy Racine (ENA, SCPO), CEO, Saint-Gobain & CertainTeed Canada
- ☑ Venture capitalist: Kamal Hassan (INSEAD, Queens), Founding Partner, Loyal VC
- ☑ Serial entrepreneur: Élie-Adrien Mouzon (Arts et Métiers, Cambridge), Co-founder & CEO, ensogo Inc.
- 5:30-7:30pm: Intros, Pitches, Q&A, Live Votes, Awards
- 7:30-9:00pm: Networking