#NimbleVlog Season 04 Episode 02 — To be nimble, organizations must make decisions in a timely fashion…
Emceeing AAGEF’s 8th Entrepreneur Challenge
🎤 On November 30, the Ontario chapter of the Association des Alumni des Grandes Écoles Françaises (AAGEF) will be holding the 8th edition of its annual Entrepreneur Challenge. AAGEF Ontario is the association for Elite French Graduate Schools Alumni working and living in Ontario.
ORCHANGO’s president & co-founder Edmond Mellina, who is a graduate of École Centrale Marseille, will be emceeing the event. It will be held in the prestigious auditorium and rooftop reception space of the Glendon campus of York University.
Finalists and jury
Out of the 35 applications received, the selection committee picked three finalists who will pitch their projects in front of our jury and the audience. The finalists are:
- Ajamu Attard ( Carleton U) , CEO, Student Support
- Rae Massop (UofT) , Founder, Aworie Canada
- Jamie Magrill (McGill), CEO, Decap R&D
Three CEOs / General Managers will compose the jury:
- Stéphanie Veyrun-manetti (ParisXI), GM, Sanofi
- Dave Spagnolo(RMCC), President, Systra Canada
- Adrienne Pagot-Gerault (Agro), GM, Lactalis Canada
- 5:30-7:30pm: Intros, Pitches, Q&A, Live Votes, Awards
- 7:30-9:00pm: Networking
Click here for details & registration…
📰 Click here to read the post-event coverage by Le Métropolitain (in French).
This Post Has 0 Comments