Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 30-90 minutes.
- Format: in person or virtual.
- Target audience: C-Suite Executives & Corporate Directors.
- Language: English or French.
Organizations started embracing change management as a formal discipline around the time Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph founded Netflix. Since then, change has accelerated as much as their company’s delivery model. Yet organizations have not adapted to the new nature of change – fast-paced, ongoing and disruptive. They continue to rely on methods, mindsets and structures developed when the pace of innovation was relatively controlled.
As a result, established organizations struggle with the transformation imperative of our era of digital disruption.
In this highly dynamic and interactive keynote, Edmond points to five mindset shifts that are necessary to move from sluggish to nimble. These shifts mean:
- Rethinking the overall approach to change management.
- Debunking the myth of the importance of Executive Sponsorship.
- Moving away from the centralized approach to change capability building that has been prevalent for the past 20 years.
- Seriously challenging the usefulness of mainstream approaches to change management (Prosci and the likes).
- Looking very differently at corporate politics during times of change.
Edmond delivers this keynote with the passion, humour and engaging style that are his trademarks.
Note: the infographic below captures the five mindset shifts.
- Discuss the five mindset shifts necessary to move from sluggish to #nimble.
- Assess your organization’s current approach to change management and indentify practical ways to modernize it.
- Get inspired to build a nimbler organization for the age of digital disruption!
Keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For leaders & professionals at all levels
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For C-Suite Executives & Corporate Directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy