Duration, audience, language
- Duration: 45-90 minutes.
- Format: in person or virtual.
- Target audience: leaders & professionals at all levels.
- Language: English or French.
Established organizations have a stark choice to make: continuously disrupt themselves or risk becoming irrelevant. Therefore, they need disruptive talents. Researchers have developed profiling instruments to help identify disruptive talents. That is a good start.
But if having raw disruptive talents is great for startups, it can dangerously back-fire in established organizations. The latter require corporate innovators who continuously reinvent the business without falling victim to the infamous “corporate immune system”. These special talents are the Co-disruptors™.
In this highly dynamic and interactive keynote, Edmond explains what it take to be a true Co-disruptor™. He provides participants with an opportunity to reflect on the way they lead or advocate for change. As a result, they identify ways to better contribute to the ongoing success of their organization.
Edmond delivers this keynote with the passion, humour and engaging style that are his trademarks.
- Learn what it takes to be a true Co-Disruptor™.
- Reflect on your approach when leading or advocating for change.
- Get inspired to raise your game and better contribute to reinventing your organization!
Keynotes by Edmond Mellina
For leaders & professionals at all levels
- The Emotional Case™ – How to build a movement for change like Greta Thunberg
- Light-side Politics™ – How to use internal politics ethically when leading change
- Co-disruptors™ – What it takes to successfully disrupt from within
For C-Suite Executives & Corporate Directors
- From Sluggish to Nimble™ – Disrupt change management to win in today’s fast-paced world
- Three Integrated Thrusts™ – Transform the business and its culture while executing the strategy