At the beginning of a transformation (digital or otherwise), the following questions are usually top-of-mind among senior management:
- What are the top risks from a change management standpoint?
- How can we best mitigate them?
- More importantly, how can we ensure success?
In the midst of a transformation, the top questions usually become:
- Why is the transformation not going as expected?
- How can we get it back on track?
… to confidence within 4-to-6 weeks
We come in and do our thing:
- Assessing the situation and providing a crystal-clear understanding of the top risks and issues − with a special focus on the people dynamics.
- Co-creating with the client a change management strategy to execute the transformation successfully (if at the beginning) or get it back on track (if in the midst of it).
- Building the necessary impetus to get going.
Bottom line: renewed confidence, clear direction and positive momentum.