High value delivered quickly
We don’t always work on large-scale transformations. Our clients often give us “bite-size” mandates to tackle specific, short-term needs. Of course, there is always a change aspect to them.
We bring to these smaller engagements the same expertise and high-impact toolkit that enable us to transform an entire organization and its culture; build nimble change management capabilities; or strengthen the leadership bench.
Bottom-line: high value delivered quickly.
Examples of bite-size services
- Facilitating strategic planning retreats with Boards of Directors or Management.
- Performing a rapid assessment of an upcoming or ongoing transformation; and recommending the best way forward to ensure success.
- Getting siloed divisions to better collaborate.
- Turning around dysfunctional units.
- Advising & guiding leaders in pivotal positions on issues such as: nimble change leadership; team effectiveness; cross-functional challenges; other strategic and/or critical issues − including culture change of course.
- Designing and facilitating a working session to tackle a specific issue.
- Guiding innovation teams struggling to bring their innovations to market because of lack of buy-in from the rest of the organization (i.e. the infamous rejection by the so-called “corporate immune system”).
- Delivering a tailored speech
- Facilitating a highly-engaging experience to ensure the success of a corporate event – for example, our STEP UP! Game simulation.
- Developing, running and analyzing specific surveys.
- Evolving the mindset of sales professional so that they focus their efforts on more promising segments of the market.