The flip side of the classic 70% statistic[content_two_third]Change & innovation go hand in hand.
Researchers keep reporting that about two thirds of all change initiatives get into serious trouble. That’s the bad news… The good news? When working with us, our clients always succeed with their change initiatives.
- FAQ: The above sentence says ‘always’ — that’s a typo, right?!
- Answer: No, you’ve read it correctly. By the way, we’ve been in the change management business for over 25 years. Hence we can easily back-up the above statement.
With ORCHANGO on your side, you will leapfrog your competition by ensuring your organization is among the 30% that succeed with change![/content_two_third] [content_third id=”last”][icon title=”ORCHANGO Change Management System™” icon_url=”http://new-orchango.com.s218162.gridserver.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/icon-support-32.png” wrapper=”circle” link=”http://new-orchango.com.s218162.gridserver.com/wp/change-management-system/” target=””][/content_third]
TYPICAL CLIENT SITUATIONS
We are usually involved in situations involving complex, difficult change. Our clients have leveraged our expertise to successfully tackle challenges such as:
- Overcoming major resistance to change
- Driving acceptance for innovation
- Embarking on a new strategy
- Struggling to drive critical mindset change across the organization (culture change)
- Reorganizing the operations
- Reforming the institution (government sector)
- Rolling out a major technology initiative such as SAP or Oracle
- Executing a merger or integrating an acquisition
- Managing growth
- Integrating support functions into a shared services structure
- Redesigning business processes
Our consulting / advisory services to make change & innovation stick
Our services are designed to help organizations adapt to change.
[accordion closed=”true”] [accordion_item title=”GUIDANCE & SUPPORT DURING CHANGE EXECUTION”]
EXECUTING COMPLEX CHANGE SUCCESSFULLY
Our core Consulting | Advisory service is to help Top Managers and their Change Management Teams successfully execute the changes required by the strategies and business plans.
We look at each client situation as unique. We know from experience that change is more art than science – i.e. there is no “silver bullet” solution to executing change. The key to success is to remain highly adaptive throughout the change journey. We also believe in the power of collaboration between outside experts and internal teams.
Therefore, we work closely with our clients to develop customized approaches and tailored solutions to tackle their unique challenges.
We leverage the ORCHANGO Change Management System™ and its built-in flexibility throughout the four phases of the change journey. They are:
- Phase 1 – Preparing for the change journey
- Phase 2 – Putting to sea, away from the abyss
- Phase 3 – Navigating the treacherous sea of change
- Phase 4 – Passing the lighthouse and reaching the safe harbour
The ORCHANGO Change Management System™ stems from over two decades of extensive work with organizational change. It is the source of our international reputation. We have proven its effectiveness through transformational projects of all sizes and natures, across industries and around the globe.
We are usually involved in situations involving complex, difficult change.
Browse through the impact stories to learn more about the type of challenges we help our client tackle; how we do it; and what senior executives say about our work and its impact.[/accordion_item] [accordion_item title=”CHANGE CAPACITY BUILDING”]
DEVELOPING CHANGE CAPABILITIES WHILE SUPPORTING THE EXECUTION OF CRITICAL CHANGE
Contrary to most consulting practices, we practice “knowledge transfer”. We have always done it. We are very serious about it, as evidenced by the fact we have a learning division whose primary mandate is to develop the change capabilities of clients!
We offer the best catalogue of learning programs for change management. These programs are specifically designed to reach two objectives that are absolutely critical to the survival of any organization:
- Execute important change initiatives successfully.
- Acquire world-class change capabilities and thread change management into people’s DNA.
We fulfill this ambitious mandate through our trademark Learn-and-Execute® format, which integrates learning and execution in a powerful and flexible way.
Participants in the ORCHANGO programs are equipped with the proprietary tools, road maps and guiding principles of the ORCHANGO Change Management System™, which is the source of our international reputation.
Talk about knowledge transfer!
Find out more
- Visit the section about our learning programs on the topic of change management.
- Find out how a top executive explained the power of STEP UP!™ – our learning game of change management.
- Read the JMP Impact Story: it illustrates how we develop change capabilities while supporting – or, in this case, boosting – the execution of critical change.
We use CHECK UP!™ – our change management survey – to help our clients execute change successfully, build their change capacity and thread change management into their corporate culture.
[button size=”medium” gradient_top=”#ff9000″ gradient_bottom=”#de7d00″ font_color=”#ffffff” link=”http://www.orchango.com/program-services/check-up-survey” target=”_parent”]Find out more about our CHECK UP!™ survey[/button] [/accordion_item] [accordion_item title=”EXECUTIVE, LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE TEAM COACHING”]
GUIDING INDIVIDUALS OR TEAMS ON THE JOB
We provide coaching to managers, professionals or teams as they work on executing their plans.
- Management coaching – to provide leaders at all levels (senior executives, middle managers or front-line supervisors) with advice, feedback and counsel on a broad range of people and leadership issues such as: change management; culture change; clarification and enforcement of evolving roles and accountabilities; engaging and motivating employees; driving performance and productivity; reward and recognition; employee communication; lack of cross-unit collaboration; conflict resolution; succession planning; organizational design; process issues, etc.
- Project coaching – to guide project teams throughout the implementation of change.
EXTRACTING MAXIMUM VALUE FROM RETREATS
In a nutshell, we make sure that the strategy retreats and other management meetings we facilitate:
- Are characterized by focused yet free flowing discussions.
- Deliver strongly on their objectives and expected outcomes.
- Yield decisions, strategies and plans that can indeed be executed – to achieve this, we bring a “change management” perspective to all the discussions and we leverage special tools of the ORCHANGO Change Management System™.
Type of retreats
- Board of Directors meetings
- Senior Management retreats
- Management meetings
- Special sessions for project teams
- Cross-functional events
[/accordion_item] [accordion_item title=”CUSTOM PROGRAMS OR INTERVENTIONS”]
If and when required, we meet the very unique needs of our clients by developing special intervention or programs – for example:
- To reach specific objectives – e.g. promoting culture change; engaging groups of stakeholders; improving team dynamics; resolving inter-group conflicts; etc.
- To address topics specific to the organization or requiring a particular approach – e.g. special program to integrate the ORCHANGO Change Management System™ into the client’s existing Six Sigma or project management methodology.
- To incorporate a clinic, workshop, speech or activity into a planned event (conference; corporate meeting; management retreat; etc).
Special interventions / programs were part of the solution in two of the client cases featured in the section “Impact Stories”:
- At the Islamic Development Bank Group, the objective was to generate a strong momentum towards culture change across the institution.
- At Sunlife Financial, the challenge was to quickly replace a set of deeply-embedded attitudes and behaviours throughout the Canadian division.
Click on the above links to find out more about these two Impact Stories.[/accordion_item] [/accordion]
Most frequent top objectives of our consulting engagements (% of our clients)[progress percentage=”96″]EXECUTE IMPORTANT & DIFFICULT CHANGE SUCCESSFULLY + DRIVE INNOVATION ACCEPTANCE [/progress] [progress percentage=”96″]INCREASE THE ORGANIZATION’S CHANGE & INNOVATION CAPABILITIES [/progress] [progress percentage=”96″]THREAD INTO THE CORPORATE CULTURE THE NECESSARY THINKING TO MAKE CHANGE & INNOVATION STICK [/progress] [progress percentage=”56″]BREAK DOWN ORGANIZATIONAL SILOS [/progress] [progress percentage=”52″]INCREASE EXECUTIVE EFFECTIVENESS [/progress]
Interested in reading client cases?
Please visit the section “Impact Stories” which features several client cases. The stories illustrate how our clients leverage ORCHANGO’s services to move their organizations forward during times of change.