As the sample below illustrates, the organizations that have benefited from our world-class programs and services span a wide spectrum of sectors, organizational sizes and geographies.
- Islamic Development Bank
- Sun Life Financial
HOSPITALITY & TRAVEL
- Delta Hotels
- Fairmont Hotels
- Transat A.T.
- Alimentation Couche-Tard
- Canadian Institute
- CIO Summit | Leaders Beyond
- Conference Board of Canada
- DeGroote School of Business
- Ryerson University
- Envoy Communications Group
- Spark Event Marketing
- Trader Media Corporation / Yellow Pages Group
- JMP Engineering
- Human Resources Professionals Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- French Trade Commissions | Ubifrance
- Government of British Columbia
- Technical Standards and Safety Authority
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation
- Travel Industry Council of Ontario
- Hay Group
- Sage Information Consultants
- Hydro Québec
- Électricité de France
- Confédération Générale des Travailleurs (Électricité de France)
- SEIU Healthcare
- De Beers
- Groupe Média TFO
- Purolator Courier
- European Silicon Structures
- M Systems Group / Bell Canada
We hired ORCHANGO to help the Islamic Development Bank Group (IDB Group) to manage smoothly and successfully the change necessitated by our ambitious Reform. […] In sum, ORCHANGO provided critical support to the IDB Group in developing change leadership program for the Reform, engaging staff in the change, managing the adaptation of the staff to the new organization and creating critical mass for nurturing the performance and teamwork culture.
— Cheikh Fall, Chairman of the Reform & Special Advisor to the President, Islamic Development Bank Group
We selected ORCHANGO because of their unique approach to change management. The hands-on approach of their principal, Edmond Mellina, engaged and motivated our management team to support this evolution [strategic culture change].
— Alan Hutton, CEO, FundSERV and Corporate Director, Aequitas NEO Exchange
When I participated in the STEP UP!™ game at the Travel Insurance Council of Ontario’s Board of Directors retreat, I knew this would be something that my team could benefit from. […] The game is so effective as a starting point because people’s minds are open. It’s a theoretical company and there is no reason to get defensive or prickly about questions around the existing situation and change. It was very effective, as expected. You have a very disarming way of communicating while getting a very powerful message across. It’s excellent! I look forward to us really diving into our change problem.
— Richard Vanderlubbe, Founding CEO, tripcentral.ca and Corporate Director, Travel Insurance Council of Ontario (TICO)